Disney Infinity 2.0 (also currently known as Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes, Disney Infinity 2.0 and Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition) is an action-adventure sandbox video game developed by Avalanche Software and published by Disney Interactive Studios. It is a sequel to Disney Infinity and was announced on April 30, 2014. The game was released on September 23, 2014, and featured characters from both Marvel Entertainment and Disney properties.
There are no playable Gravity Falls characters, but series is featured in the game in the following ways:
- The Mystery Shack and some surrounding trees.
- A billboard advertising Gravity Falls, Oregon.
- The Totem pole from the outside of the Mystery Shack.
- The Gravity Falls water tower.
- Grunkle Stan's living room chair and dinosaur skull beside it.
- The shrunken heads sitting on top of the fish tank (also from the living room).
- All seeing eye carpet from the gift shop.
- The chessboard sitting on the horned turtle skeleton that Mabel and Dipper were seen playing cards on in "Little Dipper."
- The vending machine.
- Kittens for fists as weapons such as Mabel uses in "Dreamscaperers."
- Jason and Shmebulock appear as NPC critters.
- Both Dipper and Mabel appear as NPC costumes.
- The Mystery Cart is a vehicle that can be driven.
- Mabel's Kittens for Fists
- Gravity Falls Terrain
- Gravity Falls Sky
Click here to view the image gallery for Disney Infinity 2.0.
Click here to view this page's gallery. Template:Reflist Template:Games
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found