In "Little Gift Shop of Horrors" during the "Hands Off" segment, like many other townsfolk, the Pines family come here. While there, Grunkle Stan steals a faux golden watch from the Hand Witch's booth, which he is cursed for later. It's slogan is " Where Parking Lots Meet garbage Dumps!".
The swap meet has the following booths:
- Cheep Cheep Tires—run by an elderly gentleman.
- Baby Parts by Lazy Susan—run by Lazy Susan. It sells baby doll parts and clothing. Irregular heads are sold at half price.
- Hipster Glasses—which Dipper calls "professor glasses," and claims they make him look like a genius.
- Hot! Hot Dogs—supposedly sells hot dogs.
- Pots Aplenty—sells pots and pans.
- Manly Dan's Acceptably Masculine Collectibles—run by Manly Dan. He sells hand crafted wooden carvings by him, including a train, rocking horse, bunny rabbit, and beaver, which are all bearded.
- Sev'ral Chimes—run by Tyler Cutebiker. The name is based off of Sev'ral Timez, which Tyler is known to be a fan of.
- Wet Blankets—run by Toby Determined. He sells wet blankets for a mere $9.99 but becomes disheartened when he thinks Stan is selling them as well.
- Whosits and Whatsits—run by Old Man McGucket. He sells primarily junk. The stand is wooden and the front claims, "Doo-whackies!" "Kajiggers!" and "Thingameebobs!"
- Table selling faux gold watches—run by the Hand Witch. Stan describes them as "mob boss quality."
- Table selling bobbleheads—supposedly sells bobbleheads.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found