Somehow Dipper and Mabel have been shrunk again back down. While Mabel is delighted, Dipper insists they have to stop Gideon. On their search for Gideon they must deal with caterpillars, beetles, spiders, Gompers, and even Waddles!
Li'l Gideon constructed another growth flashlight to shrink Dipper and Mabel! And also... Stan! Dipper and Mabel must stop Gideon from shrinking Grunkle Stan at the Mystery Shack. Also, collect Gummy Bears for points and health.
- Outside Mystery Shack
- Inside Mystery Shack
- Lil Gideon
- Use the left and right arrow keys to control Dipper or Mabel. (Back/Front)
- Press the up arrow key to jump.
- Hit the space bar to decrease, or increase size.
- Jump on the enemies' heads to destroy them.
- Dipper Pines
- Mabel Pines
- Stan Pines
- Gideon Gleeful
- Unnamed lawyer
- Blendin Blandin
- Various insects
- The loading page of the game is the Zodiac in Journal 2, but instead of him being in the center there are shards of Height-altering crystals.
- The word "ICE" for the ice symbol of the wheel is not seen.
- At the end of the level the player must avoid Gompers, Waddles or Gideon to complete it.
- The caterpillar from "Little Dipper," makes appearance as an enemy.
- The ending card scene of the game is just a card piled on top of the opening's cards.
Click here to view the image gallery for Li'l Gideon Shrinks Back.
Click here to view this page's gallery.