This a list of those who died in the series, and those who are mentioned to have died before the events of series.
Before the series
- Mecc Family (Fertilia Mecc, Grady Mecc, and their children)—passed away sometime before the events of the series.
- Lumberjacks—many died while building the Northwest Manor.
- Ghost of Northwest Manor—killed by a flying axe and returns later as a ghost.
- Nathaniel Northwest—died by choking on bark sometime before the events of the series.
- Ma and Pa Duskerton—stricken down with double heart attacks brought on by the teens' "newfangled" rap music and later return as ghosts.
- Jeffy Fresh, Byrone, and Rosie—killed by the Summerween Trickster sometime before the events of the series.
- .GIFfany's creators—killed by .GIFfany after attempting to shut her down.
- Original gnome queen—Eaten by a badger at the beginning of the summer.
- Numerous Globnar tributes—died fighting for a time wish.
- Wax figures—lost a battle to the death against Dipper and Mabel Pines, except for Wax Larry King's head.
- Old Manotaur—eaten by Leaderaur.
- Dipper clones and Paper Jam Dipper—dissolved by water sprinklers, except for Tyrone and clones 3 and 4.
- Tyrone—dissolved by Pitt Cola.
- Squirrel— burned alive outside the Mystery Shack.
- Fairy—accidentally killed by Soos.
- Miners—some miners were taken and killed by the Pterodactyl.
- Baby Pterodactyl—eaten by Old Man McGucket.
- Little green men—committed mass suicide after being discovered.
- Zombies—many zombies are killed by Dipper, Mabel, and Stan. The rest were killed when the trio sang Taking Over Midnight, causing the zombies' skulls to shatter.
- Big Henry—poisoned by a gas leak.
- .GIFfany—deleted from existence when her game disc was melted in a pizza oven.
- Clay monsters—mixed up into a big pile of clay while fighting.
- Mayor Befufftlefumpter—died after nearly a century in office.
- Numerous male tourists—victims of Darlene. Their corpses were trapped with her webs and kept in Widow's Peak, to be later moved to the mummy museum.
- Lolph and many members of the Time Paradox Avoidance Enforcement Squadron—killed by Bill Cipher when trying to stop him from destroying space and time. (According to the end credits cryptogram, Time Baby will reform in 1,000 years).
- Prisoner—eaten by The Horrifying Sweaty One-Armed Monstrosity while chasing Dipper and Wendy.
- Many of Bill's Eye-Bats-Killed when Dipper, Mabel, and the other survivors fought back against Bill.
- Bill Cipher—Killed when Stanford erases him from Stanley's mind.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found