The episode starts off with smoke rising, and Mabel is heard coughing. Once the smoke clears, a computer is shown blown up with a bunch of glow sticks and Mabel says "Wow. I'll definitely never be able to that again. Thanks for watching Mabel's guide to home pyrotechnics. See you next time." She then puts her arms on the table and screams as she gets shocked. Next, the introduction plays, and Mabel introduces the segment. She says that everyone wants to look as great as her, but most people don't have time for fashion in their busy day to day lives, and so she, Candy, and Grenda created flash makeovers. The girls then go around and give flash makeovers to Soos, Grunkle Stan, and finally, for a challenge, they give one to Old Man McGucket.
- Kristen Schaal as Mabel Pines
- Jason Ritter as Dipper Pines
- Alex Hirsch as Soos, Old Man McGucket, and Stan Pines
- Niki Yang as Candy Chiu
- Carl Faruolo as Grenda
- Mabel's seen wearing several sweaters from past episodes.
- Stan is heard singing the Stan Wrong Song in the bathroom.
- Thompson is seen being afraid of Mabel dressed as a ghost, possibly referencing the events in "The Inconveniencing."
- The flash makeover Mabel and Grenda give Soos is a reference to the late David Bowie's character, Jareth the Goblin King, from the 1986 film Labyrinth. Previously, Alex Hirsch revealed an idea for an unproduced episode that would have been a Labyrinth parody.
Click here to view the image gallery for Mabel's Guide to Fashion.
Click here to view this page's gallery. Template:Reflist
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found